About Our Company
Whether you want to purchase good quality Plywood for crafting furniture, floors, cabinetry, or other wood products, we at Harsh Ply & Decor have everything to shape your projects to perfection. We have Color Plywood, Designed Plywood, Commercial Plywood, Sunmica Plywood, etc., in a myriad of colours, textures and finishes, with each being durable and of extremely high quality. Though we have many plywood categories for interior use, we stock ply for exterior use too that are designed at our own purpose-built plant to give excellent protection against weathering and other factors. We also serve as a manufacturer and trader of Wall Panel and Floor Panel that are resistant to scratch and fading.
We use freshly cut logs and treat them using advanced techniques so that our range becomes more consistent in terms of quality, thickness, grain, and colour. For some of our plywood varieties, we even use seasoned wood that are not subjected to any water treatment. Such ply and sheets have finer grains and comparatively rougher surfaces. Whatever be your choice or application need, feel free to reach us and count on our manufacturing expertise to grab the best varieties.
Why Choose Us?
There is no single answer to which plywood quality would suit your needs the best. This is because we have so many qualitative products on offer with each excelling the other on various parameters. Factors that help us construct only unmatched quality Color Plywood, Designed Plywood, Commercial Plywood, Sunmica Plywood, etc., are as follows:
- We employ the latest construction methods, sawing processes, etc., and keep a tab on many important factors while manufacturing products.
- We only utilize quality lumber and hardwoods that have been dried properly for creating our range.
- We ensure wood that is milled into thin sheets are produced under expert supervision.
- Even adhesives that we use are of renowned brands and ensured to be the best suited for the particular application.
- We always check the quality of plywood, panels and ply sheets before we market the range. Every product is minutely checked for ensuring there are no knots or cracks.